What Makes Us Different
- Our training staff has an average of 20 years experience in strength and conditioning and sports medicine. We have sat for, and passed all of the current top tier certifications in the field of strength and conditioning, fitness and sports medicine.
- Small Group Size = High level of coaching. Small session sizes allows our coaching staff to instruct and supervise our athletes very closely. We do not herd athletes through cookie cutter programs and spit them out. Programs are customized and scaled to each of the individuals in the small group by their coach leader.
- Specialized programming. Regardless if you are an D1 bound football player, an adult tennis player trying to improve your game, or a post physical therapy ACL patient, your program will be thoroughly periodized, programmed and designed for you. Nothing is random about our training sessions.
- Not an open gym. All clients/athletes follow a specifically designed program for their needs.
- Our Adult weight/HIIT programming uses heart rate monitoring to produce high levels of post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC) which is the key to extended periods of increased metabolism and fat loss
- We offer clients a community, not a gym. We offer a place for motivated, like-minded individuals to train and reach goals together.